Hackers. Data mining. Identity thieves. Robbers. Regular thieves. The dangers of social media are very real. The Internet sure can be a dangerous and scary place, and it can seem impossible to protect yourself and your family online. Fortunately, you can practice social media safety with these five easy tips!
Simple Social Media Safety Guide:
- Keep your profile “friends only.”
- Don’t share any personal information online.
- Don’t share any information online.
- Step away from your Internet-enabled devices.
- Don’t think about your Internet-enabled devices.
With these easy tips, you’ll be well on your way to being untouchable.